New initiative CXP Awards (Candidate Experience Awards) will through an online gala announce and honor the organizations with the most satisfied candidates, in the categories Best Interview and Best Candidate Experience 2020.
Trustcruit’s Simon Werner-Zankl will host the event and present experienced guest speakers within the field of candidate experience. Winners are determined using feedback from a total of 1.3 million candidate experiences in 40+ countries.
“The concept of providing a good experience for one’s candidates is growing as more organizations discover that it helps them to attract and retain talented employees. By hosting CXP Awards we want to highlight all the hard work that is put into candidate experience and strengthen its position in organizations globally.”says Simon Werner-Zankl, CEO at Trustcruit and host of the awards.
- Hosted online on Wed 24th March 11:30 CET
- Presenting winners in the categories Best Interview and Best Candidate Experience 2020.
- Organizations from all over the world compete against each other to determine which offers the best candidate experience based on candidate satisfaction and employer brand strength.
- Guest talks held by candidate experience expert Sara Dalsfelt and Steve Usher, host at podcast The Experience Designers.
The data used to determine nominees and winners have been collected anonymously and systematically during 2020, using Trustcruit’s candidate feedback tool. Candidate satisfaction has been measured using the research-based Candidate Net Promoter Score to understand how likely it is for a candidate to recommend an organization to others.
Nominated organizations come from a wide range of industries and company sizes, showing that candidate experience is valuable independent of the previously mentioned factors.
– based on candidate experience feedback
Best Candidate Experience
– based on candidate rejection feedback
Nominees were determined using candidate experience feedback.
About CXP Awards
CXP Awards (Candidate Experience Awards) is a new initiative by Swedish candidate feedback software company Trustcruit. The event will be held annually announcing the organizations with the most satisfied candidates in the categories Best Interview and Best Candidate Experience. Winners are determined using candidate feedback collected systematically through Trustcruit where the average client decreased their share of unhappy candidates by 20%. In 2021 CXP Awards will be held online.
- Photo of Simon Werner-Zankl, CEO at Trustcruit and host of CXP Awards, Picture from: Trustcruit
- Branded photo of guest speaker Sara Dalsfelt
- Branded photo of guest speaker Steve Usher
- Logo CXP Awards
- Banner CXP Awards